Mt Titlis Round Trip Cable Car Ticket from Engelberg
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Take a field trip from Engelberg and head over to Mt Titlis for an out-of-this world adventure!
- Climb aboard inside the first revolving cable car in the world to the summit of Mt Titlis
- Cross Europe’s highest suspension bridge at ‘Titlis Cliff Walk’ and explore the Glacier Cave after
Most recent review
What to expect
Mt Titlis is not only the perfect haven for sightseeing, but it’s also a place where visitors can expect to face various exciting adventures on its summit. Take a field trip from Engelberg and head to Mt Titlis to try the world’s first revolving cable car 3020m above sea level! Once you’ve reached the top, be ready to cross Europe’s highest suspension bridge, the ‘Titlis Cliff Walk’ and explore the interiors of the stunning Glacier Cave. If you want to take sightseeing up a notch, hop on the Ice Flyer and be lifted above the snow grounds to see breathtaking views of the snowcapped mountains surrounding the area. There’s no need to worry about following strict itineraries as this self-guided adventure lets you explore the area at your own pace! Have fun in the snow all year round when you book this thrilling expedition at Mt Titlis.
Things to note
- Wear warm winter clothes as you are going into the snow at 3020 meters above sea level