Hong Kong Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tours
- Choose between the Classic, Premium, Deluxe or Single Route tour for the most flexible sightseeing and unlimited stops with the best price
- See Hong Kong's main sights from your seat by exploring from designated bus stops
- Get on the Peak Tram, scale the heights of Sky100, board the Star Ferry and back, and have a great time in the famous Ocean Park! You can also embark on a sampan ride with the Premium and Deluxe tours
- Choose from 10 languages on the personal headphone commentary for an in-depth ride through the city
- Enjoy Chinese cuisine at Victoria Harbour Supreme and Victoria Harbour Restaurant in the Red/Blue Routes and get discounts when you book through Klook!
- Check the special arrangements for Big Bus on 6 Jan 2019, 16 Jan 2019 and Chinese New Year (4-6 Feb 2019)
- Enjoy Klook exclusive discounts at Flamingo Bloom in IFC and enjoy deliciously crafted floral tea this winter season!
Most recent review
What to expect
Hop aboard for an efficient tour of Hong Kong's famous landmarks! Glimpse the city's rich blend of Chinese and colonial history through the windows of the iconic Big red Bus – or from its rooftop perch! The tour takes you through Hong Kong Island, Stanley and Kowloon areas, featuring attractions such as the Ladies Market, Victoria Peak, Man Mo Temple, Soho and Stanley Market. Both Premium (48 hours) and Deluxe (48 hours) tours are inclusive of the Peak Tram Sky Pass, which takes you up to Victoria Peak; a two-way journey on the Star Ferry; and a sampan ride in Aberdeen. The Deluxe Tour also includes a luxury boat cruise around Victoria Harbour, and an optional night tour add-on. For a post-sundown look at the city, the Night Tour showcases the vibrant nightlife of Kowloon, from the neon spectacle of Nathan Road and the fantastic Symphony of Lights display on the harbor. Plug in your headphones for your multilingual personal commentary, sit back, relax, and enjoy the perfect introduction to Hong Kong!
Things to note
- For the best sightseeing, choose to sit upstairs on the open-top deck, but be sure to bring appropriate sun protection