Sunrise Tour Of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort from Delhi
- Head off to a private sunrise tour to one of the seven wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal, found in Agra
- Explore the two most beautiful UNESCO World Heritage sites in India: Taj Mahal and Agra Fort at dawn
- Learn about the iconic love story behind the 17th-century white marble mausoleum, and marvel at its design
- Not an early riser? Take the regular day tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort for a late pick up
- Go on a “no-shopping” tour where you will not be taken to any unwanted places for shopping unless requested
- Get Fast Track Entry Tickets to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort for your touring convenience!
What to expect
When one thinks about India, one of the first iconic landmark that comes to mind is the Taj Mahal, one of the most famous and beautiful buildings in the world. This tour takes you right up to this iconic landmark of Indian history and culture, plus a stopover at the nearby Agra Fort. You'll be picked up from your hotel in Delhi where you'll drive to Agra, located at the Yamuna River. Your first stop will be at the Agra Fort, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a remarkable piece of Mughal architecture. The emperors of India's Mughal Dynasty have lived in this fort until 1638, and it's a sight to behold for its craftsmanship made of red sandstone. Your next stop is a break for some delicious lunch at an Indian restaurant where you can taste the local flavors. Then it's off to the Taj Mahal itself, this iconic feature of Indian culture. You'll hear about the love story that led to its creation, as well as the Turkish, Indian, and Persian architectural styles that comprise its structure.Go ahead and enter it, admire its magnificent hallways, and take in its royal ambiance. After this exhilarating day of history, return safely to your Delhi hotel via the comfortable hotel transfers.
Things to note
What To Wear:
- Comfortable footwear and clothes
- Get Fast Track Entry Tickets to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort and skip the long queues at the monument!
- Wish to skip the sunrise and start later in the day? Take the Regular Day Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort for a late pick up