Zhuilu Old Trail Hiking Experience in Taroko National Park
- Explore the natural side of Taiwan and hike the Taroko National Park, one of the country's nine national parks
- Finish the Zhuilu Old Trail and be rewarded with the amazing views of the Taroko Gorge
- Appreciate the rugged mountain views of the trail as you cross the Zhuilu suspension bridge
- See a different side of Taiwan when you join this exhilarating hiking experience of Taroko National Park!
Most recent review
What to expect
Many head to Taiwan to explore the bustling city of Taipei filled with busy streets and lively night markets! But if you want to see more of the country, this exciting hiking experience at Taroko National Park is one you should join! Conquer the historic Zhuilu Old Trail that was said to be built by Taiwanese aboriginals during the Japanese occupation. Hiking this trail will make you face your fear of heights but will also reward you with a dramatic view of the national park! To amp up your adrenaline rush, you’ll also cross the Zhuilu suspension bridge offering a closer look of the rugged mountains surrounding the area. You’re sure to appreciate the natural beauty of Taiwan when you join this exhilarating hiking experience!
Things to note
- Hiking boots and comfortable clothing are highly recommended to be worn
- Please bring 2 liters of water during the hike as there are no nearby stores along the trail
Q: When will my booking be confirmed?
A: You will receive confirmation of your booking availability within 1 business day(s). Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Q: I received a message saying that activity is fully booked. What should I do?
A: Kindly contact Klook customer service and we will assist you.
Q: Why can I not select my preferred date on the calendar?
A: If your preferred date has not been updated on the website page, please wait patiently and check again later. Klook will update the calendar once we've received updates from the local operator.