Hanoi BonBon Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tours
- Embark on an adventure with Hanoi's only hop-on and hop off bus service!
- Hop aboard at any of the stops within the bus network to see the city's popular landmarks and attractions
- Enjoy each ride in a retro yet modern air-conditioned bus with a professional guide and friendly driver
- Hop off the bus to explore the city at your own pace and continue the tour once you're ready
- For your convenience, an onboard audio guide is available in every seat of the bus
Most recent review
What to expect
Explore the vibrant Vietnamese capital of Hanoi on this hop on and hop off bus tour by BonBon. This city makes a memorable impression with its French-inspired buildings, centuries-old architecture, and rich Asian culture. Visit the strikingly beautiful alleys of the Old Quarter, stunning temples, and more! Hop off to visit the iconic Ho Chi Minh Museum, one of the central masterpieces of the city. You can also stop by other by other tourist spots like the Imperial Citadel of Thăng Long and Long Bien Beach. Take a leisurely walk along West Lake and visit the imposing tower of Tran Quoc Pagoda. This pass lets you hop on and off at strategically placed stops all over the city, as many times as you like.