Crown Regency's Sky Experience Adventure Ticket in Cebu
- Go on a one-of-a-kind thrilling experience as you try Cebu's famous Sky Experience Adventure!
- Buckle yourselves on the Philippines' first and only Edge Coaster ride that will hang and tilt you to the ground
- Challenge your fear of heights, walk on the translucent glass floor, and see the entire city below your feet!
- Enjoy all these adrenaline-pumping rides with a dinner buffet when you avail of the Dinner + 1 Ride package
What to expect
Get access to the Philippines' awesome and thrilling rides that are sure to shoot your adrenaline high up into the air! Visit Crown Regency Hotel and Towers in Cebu and try the popular Sky Walk Extreme where you will walk across a glass floor on the edge of the 127-meter high tower! Fasten yourself on the Edge Coaster's two-seat platform and take a peek down the ground. Watch the bustling city life of Cebu as you slowly glide around the building's top floor. If you're still looking for a more extreme ride, why not try the Tower Zip? This urban zip line is designed and built using the highest industry standard, so you don't need to worry about your safety. After a fun-filled experience of attempting various rides, if you chose the package with a meal, you get to enjoy a sumptuous and filling dinner buffet at the hotel to wrap up your day.
Things to note
- Sky Walk Extreme: Get that natural high as you walk around the entire building’s 37th floor on translucent glass
- Edge Coaster: Go on the world’s first and only ride of its kind! Get an unremarkable thrilling view of Cebu City as you get tilted 55 degrees down
- Tower Zip: Zip across two buildings 473 feet in the air in the country’s first and only urban zipline!
- Paramount Wall Climbing: Take wall climbing on a whole different level as you climb the 32-foot wall on top of the 40th floor
- Vertex: Experience the highest point of the Sky Extreme Adventure and enjoy the panoramic view of the city, 600 feet up in the air!
What To Wear
- Proper footwear must be worn during the activity. Rubber shoes or other closed shoes only
- Avoid lose accessories (necklaces, glasses, hats, sunglasses, etc)
- Open sandals, slippers or heels are not allowed
- Guests can buy a pair of socks (in house closed shoes will be provided for rent) amounting to PHP 20 to be paid directly in cash at the reception