Dieng Plateau Day Trip from Yogyakarta
- Witness the natural charms and ancient heritage of Dieng Plateau on this day tour
- Located only three hours away from Yogyakarta, Dieng Plateau is an ideal side trip from the popular sites in the city
- Visit the sulfur hot springs and Color Lake to make your visit a memorable experience
- Explore the potato plantation, exotic local culture, and ancient temples only on this full day trip!
Most recent review
What to expect
Dieng Plateau in Wonosobo is a site that offers a blend of nature, heritage, and memorable tourist sites. Watch as the clouds slowly descend on the cascading ridges of the surrounding mountains. Feel the cool wind gently touching your cheeks like a welcome kiss from Mother Nature. Explore the Arjuna cluster located at the heart of the plateau where you'll find intact structures that withstood the test of time. The small shrines were built as monuments dedicated to the Hindu god, Shiva. Witness the breathtaking scenery as you explore Sikidang Crater and Color Lake. For your utmost convenience, enjoy comfortable transfer services between your hotel and each destination.
Things to note
- This tour involves a long drive, so please have enough rest before your scheduled tour
- Tour starts early in the morning, so it's best to ask the hotel staff to pack your breakfast
What To Bring: