Chinatown Walking Tour in Saigon
- Explore Saigon like a true local in this 4-hour private walking tour in Chinatown
- Discover the unique life and culture of Saigon’s Chinatown and wander around its hidden streets and alleyways
- See famous landmarks and eccentric locations including the Chinese Medicine Market and Ghost Building
- Join the thousands of motorists in Vietnam and be picked and dropped off via motorbike from your hotel!
What to expect
Many explore Saigon or Ho Chi Minh City with a motorbike. But if you really want to see the beauty of this city, it is best to do it on foot! Know the day to day lives of the locals and join this private walking tour around Chinatown in Saigon! Visit popular spots including the Ghost Building and the Thien Hau Temple, or the more unique ones like the fabric and lantern market. Aside from wandering the streets of Chinatown, you can also have a taste of local flavors through a mini food trip! Drink the famous Vietnamese coffee, have a plate of Chinese duck soup noodles, and enjoy a hearty dumpling and sweet soup meal. Travel like a true local when you join this Chinatown walking tour in Saigon via Klook!
Things to note
- Wear modest clothing when visiting temples and other religious sites
- Wear a hat, sunscreen, and good walking shoes in this tour