Vatican Museums and Colosseum Full Day Combo Tour
- Combine the two most important attractions in Rome: the Vatican and the Colosseum
- Visit Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica, Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, and more
- Listen to fascinating stories about the Vatican, including accounts of emperors, gladiators, and beasts
- Don’t waste precious time in the long lines with an official 'No Wait Access' to the Vatican Museums!
What to expect
Explore two of the most important and most frequently visited attractions in Rome, the Vatican and the Colosseum, on this day tour! Your tour starts with a visit to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and Raphael Rooms. Then take in a treasure trove of artistic wonders, such as Michelangelo's La Pieta, in St. Peter's Basilica. Relax and recharge during lunch, and start your adventure at the Colosseum! The famous Colosseum is an oval shaped amphitheatre in the centre of Rome. It's the largest amphitheatre ever built, making it one of the greatest wonders of the world. The tour continues to the Palatine Hill, where Rome originated in a battle between two brothers. If you want a tour that takes you so close to so much of the significance, history, and fabulous attractions of Rome, book today!
Things to note
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and climbing stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended
- The Vatican Museums have among the most volume of guests in other sites in the world. The tour routes are designed to minimize exposure to crowds as much as possible, but be aware that the museums are very busy by nature