The London Pass® by Go City
- Activate The London Pass® to explore over 80 top attractions, such as Westminster Abbey, and St. Paul's Cathedral
- Instantly download The London Pass®, with the option of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 consecutive days
- The London Pass®, is a sightseeing credits package which is loaded with credits, for your convenience
- It comes with a digital guide with a list of attractions, opening hours, directions, and how to get in
- Please note that due to COVID-19 circumstances, attractions may have adapted opening times or temporarily ceased to accept London Pass holders. We advise you to check the attractions’ official websites before visiting
What to Expect from London Pass
Experience sightseeing made easy with The London Pass®, providing you access to the city’s most popular sites and activities! Choose from over 80 of the most iconic tourist attractions to explore within the span of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 10 consecutive days depending on the duration of your stay. Grab the chance to walk the aisle of Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married, and witness the changing of the guards at the historic Windsor Castle. You also don’t want to miss out on the interactive storytelling of the city’s dark history at the London Bridge! Get fast track entrance to some of London’s busiest spots such as the family-friendly London Zoo and the Tower Bridge. Looking for hassle-free transportation? The London Pass grants you 1-day unlimited rides on the city’s hop-on hop-off bus. Forget about regular tours with strict itineraries, with the The London Pass®, you’ll get to take control of your own tour schedule and explore the city at your own leisure.