VIP Louvre Highlights and Wine Tasting Evening Tour in Paris
- Book through Klook and get to go around the world-renowned Louvre Museum during the off hours!
- During this wonderful evening tour, your guide will take you to see the institution’s highlights
- Marvel at the extensive collection of incredible artworks and artifacts from different cultures on display
- Be regaled with exciting stories and incisive commentary about the highlights from your engaging guide
- After the tour, you’ll visit a wine bar to taste 3 French wine flavors, cheese, and a charcuterie buffet
Most recent review
What to expect
If you’re going to visit the beautiful city of Paris during your trip to France, then you might want to know that one of the best things that you can do there is to go museum hopping. One of the most popular museums that tourists frequent is the legendary Louvre, which is considered to be the world’s largest art museum. It houses an extensive collection of masterworks by luminaries from different eras. The lines to enter the museum are usually long and it is often packed with people. Book through Klook and get to go on a tour inside this magnificent institution during the off hours and feel like a VIP. You’ll be able to explore it without having to be bothered by the crowds and you’ll even get a close up view of its highlights! All throughout, you’ll be accompanied by a fun and engaging tour guide who will share interesting stories and insightful commentary about most iconic artworks it houses. After that, you’ll be taken to a wine bar where you’ll be treated to 3 delicious French wine flavors, some cheese, and a hearty charcuterie buffet. This is definitely a must for any lover of art going on an adventure in France’s City of Lights.