Manukan Island and Pulau Sapi Adventure
Two stunning islands await!
- Discover the beautiful islands of the Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
- Go snorkelling or scuba diving in the crystal clear turquoise sea to witness colorful tropical fishes and beautiful coral reefs.
- Satisfy the adrenaline junkie in you and try out exciting beach and water sports activities like kayaking, parasailing, jet skiing and more, or simply relax by the beach.
- Have a sumptuous barbeque lunch and enjoy the breathtaking view of the sea
- Book a day trip suited for all types of travellers that comes inclusive of pick up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city and return boat transfer from the Kota Kinabalu Ferry Terminal.
Most Recent Review of Manukan and Sapi Islands Adventure
What to Expect from Manukan and Sapi Islands Adventure
Journey to two beautiful islands in Malaysia: Pulau Sapi and Manukan Island, located just off the coast of Kota Kinabalu, the capital city of Sabah. Sapi and Manukan Island are two of the five picturesque islands that constitute the popular Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park, one of the most beautiful beach destinations in Kota Kinabalu.
Located just 20 minutes away from Kota Kinabalu by boat, Sapi and Manukan Island offer ample sea breeze and water activities by the beach. Get to spend time at both islands in a day with this day tour that comes inclusive of return transfers from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu!
First, board a boat transfer to Manukan Island, a true gem known for its views of crystal clear turquoise seas, sandy beach and vivid greenery. The Sabah island is ready to welcome you with arranged recreational facilities such as picnic zones, changing rooms, tables and more – so you can enjoy the water and sandy beach in full.
After a delightful barbecue lunch on Manukan Island, hop on the island boat transfer again and head to Sapi Island where you will have loads of free time to experience water activities such as kayaking, snorkelling, diving, ride a banana boat, go jet skiing and more. If you are looking for a safe way to explore the underwater world, try Sea Walking, a water activity that allows you to explore the ocean without the need for scuba diving classes. Check out the reviews of travellers that have joined this tour at the bottom of this page.
Things to note
- End the day with Mandara Spa to rejuvenate your body and mind after a long day
- For those who wish to spend more time at Manukan Island, you can check in to a room at a beach resort on the island. There are a few villas located on Manukan Island, such as Manukan Villa and Hillside Villa that are part of the Sutera Sanctuary Lodges, all of which offer stunning views of the South China Sea.
- Travelers are urged to comply with the standard operating procedures (SOP), wear face masks, practice good personal hygiene, and social distancing whenever possible
- Any traveler whose body temperature is 37.5⁰C or higher or not wearing a mask will not be allowed to join in the activity