Mantanani Snorkeling & Kawa Kawa River Cruise
- Visit the magical Mantanani Island for an amazing snorkeling experience in crystal clear waters
- Enjoy an amazing time on the island with pristine waters and white sandy beach
- Capture many amazing pictures as you spend your time on the island
- Choose between two packages: Mantanani Island Snorkeling or Mantanani Snorkeling + Kawa Kawa River Cruise
- Discover beautiful coral reefs, enjoy a buffet onboard, watch fireflies, and so much more in this fun-filled day tour!
Most Recent Reviews of Mantanani Island Snorkeling + Cruise
What to Expect at Mantanani Island
Veer off the beaten track, beat tourist crowds and explore the hidden Malaysian oasis of Mantanani Island, a great location for diving, snorkeling, bird watching and more. Located off the north-west coast of the state of Sabah, Malaysia, the island is home to many marine animals. You will have two fun options to choose from, depending on your preferences: a Mantanani snorkeling only package or Mantanani snorkeling plus a Kawa Kawa River cruise. The first one takes you to the best locations for exploring the underwater world with an abundance of coral reefs. Whilst the river cruise option also lets you relax over a buffet dinner while observing fireflies. You choose!
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Insect repellent
- Extra change of clothes
- Swimming attire
- Personal toiletries/towel
- Drinking water
- Extra cash (MYR300 if request for Korean speaking guide)
Mantanani Island Snorkeling + Cruise FAQ
Q: Will there be lockers provided to store personal belongings?
A: Both locations in the tour do not provide lockers. The staff will help guard your things, but please be advised not to bring any valuables, or cash more than MYR50 as there is nothing to purchase or spend on during the tour