Olango Island Hopping Tour in Cebu
- Have an unforgettable day in Cebu City and join this island hopping adventure at Olango Island
- This major tourist destination is just a 20-minute boat ride away from Mactan Island
- Be in awe of the beautiful scenery of the area as well as the rich marine biodiversity in the waters of Olango Island
- Swim and snorkel all day in the sea and enjoy a relaxing aromatherapy massage in the afternoon
- Savor a scrumptious meal composed of delectable local dishes, seafood, and barbecue
What to expect at Olango Island Hopping Tour in Cebu
Cebu City has long been known to house some of the best islands in the Philippines, and another one worth visiting here is Olango Island. It’s one of the most famous tourist attractions in the city, well known for its beautiful group of islands, and home to the Olango Island Wildlife Sanctuary. Just a mere 20-minute boat ride away from Mactan Island, and you’ll reach this little paradise surrounded by lush vegetation, fine sand, and incredibly blue waters. As the boat docks close to Olango Island, you can enjoy snorkeling and chill out in the waters near the island. There’s also a fish feeding activity, perfect for kids and kids at heart. You can also end your day with a relaxing aromatherapy massage after a day of swimming and running around the beach. As for the meals, a sumptuous lunch will be provided consisting of fresh seafood and other local fares.