Cooking Class in Ubud
- Learn to cook some of the most well-known Balinese dishes from the Cooking Class in Ubud
- Get to know the history of various Balinese meals while being surrounded by Ubud’s natural beauty
- Immerse yourself in Ubud’s local market scene and pick your own ingredients
- Taste your own creation and take the rest of your dishes home after the class!
- Check out alternative popular cooking class in Goya Boutique Resort or Seminyak!
Most recent review
What to expect
Have the ultimate local experience in Indonesia and join the Subak Cooking Class in Ubud. Learn 9 Balinese dishes from scratch and get to enjoy a buffet meal at the end of the class. The activity will start with a visit to a local market where you’ll get to shop like a local and pick the freshest ingredients by yourself! You’ll also stop by a rice paddy and learn about the culture and culinary history of Ubud. The class will take place in a local Balinese home where you’ll be guided by an English-speaking Indonesian chef. After your hard work, enjoy your Balinese dishes and take some of them home!