Secret Food Tour in Berlin
- Book through Klook and join the Secret Food Tour in Berlin to discover the city’s best gastronomic offerings!
- Munch on German dishes as well as Turkish delights, which have been a part of the local cuisine for 5 decades
- Walk along the streets of Friedrichshain and marvel at the fusion of quaint and modern architecture
- Learn about the history of the city and its ever-evolving culinary culture from your fun and engaging tour guide
- Cap off this tour by feasting on a mysterious and tasty secret German dish that can’t be found anywhere else
What to expect
Two of the best things that you can do in the beautiful city of Berlin is to explore its bustling streets to see its many tourist attractions as well as to go on a quest to feast on the best German dishes it has to offer. Book through Klook and get to do both by joining a Secret Food Tour! All throughout this tour, you’ll be accompanied by an enthusiastic and incisive tour guide who will take you for a lovely stroll through the city’s historic streets and neighbourhoods, including the famous Friedrichshain District, which is a hub for various subcultures. You’ll also get taken to the best restaurants, food stalls, and shops in the city and delight in a variety of local delectables such as flammkuchen, homemade schnitzels, chicken shawarma, and a secret German dish that you won’t find anywhere else. As you move along, you’ll learn about how Berlin’s history and Turkish cuisine shaped its gastronomy and its rising food trends. This is definitely a must for any foodie going on a culinary adventure in Germany’s magnificent capital.
Things to note
- There will be a lot of walking involved in this tour, so make sure to bring comfortable clothing and shoes
- Make sure to bring a camera so that you can take pictures as you move along