Moalboal Island Hopping and Kawasan Falls Join In Tour from Cebu
- Marvel at two of Cebu's top highlights: the Kawasan Falls and Moalboal Island!
- Explore Moalboal's wonders and witness its rich marine life beneath the waves
- You can swim with sea turtles and be witness the famous sardine run
- Gaze up at Kawasan Falls' three-stage cascading falls and enjoy a refreshing dip into the crystal blue waters
- Enjoy these adventures at your own convenience and book your private tours for Pescador Island Hopping Private Tour with Boat Charter in Moalboal and Kawasan Falls Private Tour through Klook!
What to expect
This vibrant island hopping experience takes you from Cebu to Moalboal, where, after some breakfast, you’ll enjoy some island hopping. Here’s your opportunity to view the marine glories of the islands in the area. You’ll head to Pescador Island, with its illustrious marine biodiversity. It’s a first-class snorkeling location with countless underwater species that reside in its coral reefs. While here, you shouldn’t miss catching sight of the massive schools of sardines. Cebu’s sardine runs are famous, as visitors will find themselves surrounded by shimmering waves of fish. Afterward, you’ll head to Turtle Bay to catch sight of the local species of sea turtles as they swim along. After lunch, you visit Kawasan Falls and admire the beauty of its three-layer cascade, nestled in the trees. It’s an unforgettable trip around the natural wonders of Cebu.
Things to note
What To Bring
- Aqua shoes
- A change of clothes
- Seasickness medicine
- Waterproof bag