MINT Museum of Toys Singapore
Imagination and nostalgia in a world of toys
- Relive your childhood and bring your kids along for a day of magic and beauty at Singapore's MINT Museum of Toys
- See a collection of more than 50,000 toys from the mid-19th century to the mid-20th centuries
- Explore toy making traditions in different countries: from Singapore and Japan to United States and Germany
- Klook Exclusive: Enjoy retail discounts at the museum when you purchase through Klook and flash your Klook voucher!
- Please take note that MINT Museum of Toys will be closed till 29th Feb 2020 for upgrading
Most recent review
What to expect
Don't be confused. MINT has nothing to do with the popular gum flavor. MINT stands for Moment of Imagination and Nostalgia with Toys. And that means that MINT is a true paradise for going back to childhood days and a real must-visit for families with kids. The museum features an extensive collection of vintage toys, considered to be the largest of its kind in Southeast Asia. You will get to see more than 50,000 toys and memorabilia from over 40 countries including Singapore, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom, the United States and more, ranging from the mid-19th century to the mid-20th century. Whether a child or an adult, this is a one-of-a-kind magical experience in the heart of Singapore.