Malagos and Chocolate Museum Tour
- Go on a sugar rush as you experience Malagos Garden Resort to see the country's first chocolate museum!
- Enjoy the serenity as you're surrounded by gardens, sanctuaries, and wildlife species
- Learn about butterflies, feed birds, and enjoy more of the nature park's 18 fun-filled activities
- Discover how chocolates are created, starting from roots, production, and final tasting
What to expect
Head to Davao’s western countryside through a visit to Malagos Garden Resort and a trip to the Chocolate Museum. Your tour starts at the Chocolate Museum, an award-winning interactive exhibition. Learn from the displays as you see how some of the country’s best chocolate is grown, gathered, and mixed to perfection. After this sweet treat, you can head outdoors to enjoy the wonders of Malagos Garden Resort itself. Here, you’ll be able to enjoy the greenery, nature scenes, and glimpse the iconic Philippine Eagle in its protected territory. You’ll be able to do some bird feeding here on the weekends, letting you get close to the beautiful birds, and visit the Museo de Mariposa (the Butterfly Museum). Don’t forget to head to the Science Park for some spirited learning that’s perfect for the kids. Make it a great day of sweet learning opportunities with the whole family!
Things to note
- Unfortunately, there are no tasting activities in the Chocolate Museum. However, guests can enjoy a variety of chocolate food and drinks at the Chocolate Bar (at own expense, available on site)