Davao City Day Tour
- Experience Davao in full circle as you hit all its must-sees in this full day tour!
- Explore their beloved countryside and their equally peaceful downtown city life
- Go city and nature sightseeing, visit museums and gift stores, and try Davao specialties
- Have a taste of Davao's famous exotic fruit, the durian, and see how sweets are produced from it
- See the Philippine president's hometown and even get the privilege to visit his actual home
What to expect
Davao is considered one of the brightest stars South of the Philippines and spending a day sightseeing here brings you closer to what makes this city so famous to tourists. Visit the famous Jack’s Ridge Resort, the Shrine Hills of the Holy Infant Jesus of Prague where so many pilgrims come to visit for blessings, and Museo Dabawenyo where you’ll learn some local history stemming to pre-colonization. After lunch, you’ll visit some local industries, such as the Apo ni Lola Durian Delicacies (these sweet treats are famous in the region!), the Madrazo Fruit Stand, and more. You’ll also see rarities such as the D’bone Collector Museum, the 911 Center, and the home of President Duterte. It’s a great way to see how life goes in Davao.