Nusa Penida Day Tour from Bali
Don't forget to check additional information on package details to get the best experience in Nusa Penida!
- Embark on a Nusa Penida day trip from Bali and enjoy a full day of adventure and breathtaking views
- Make a stop at Kelingking Beach and have your photo taken with the famed T-Rex-shaped cliffs as your backdrop
- Get a chance to swim in the crystal clear emerald waters of the island's natural infinity pool, Angel Billabong
- Experience the diverse marine life of Bali (depends on the weather) during snorkeling activities at Crystal Bay, Manta Bay, or Gamat Bay
- Tip! Before you travel to Bali, it's best to download Whatsapp as this is the main way local operators will connect with you
What to Expect from West Nusa Penida Full Day Trip
If you're visiting the island of Bali, you might want to know that there's a nearby island that's great to visit if you want to avoid the noisy crowds. Book through Klook and go on a wonderful trip to the West Side of the Nusa Penida island and revel in the joys of its tranquil atmosphere and picturesque landscape.
Drop by magnificent photo stops worth posting on your Instagram, such as Angela Billabong, Broken Beach, Klingking Beach, and the Crystal Bay. You'll get the opportunity to swim in the area's crystal clear waters.
You can even go snorkeling in Crystal Bay, Manta Bay, or Wall Bay and discover the majestic marine life in the area. It's a must for any beachgoer visiting Bali.
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Comfortable clothes and rubber shoes
- Mosquito repellant
- Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- A set of dry clothes