Jaipur Day Tour from Delhi By Express Train
- Embark on an exciting journey around Jaipur with this private tour!
- Enjoy the convenience of this tour's pick up and drop off service between your hotel and the railway station
- Arrive at the city's top attractions without a hitch onboard an air-conditioned private car
- Visit the hilltop town of Amer Fort, the most recognized historical landmark in all of Jaipur
- Step into medieval India when you enter the vast complex of the grandiose City Palace
- Delight your eyes with the pleasing color tones of Hawa Mahal's sandstone pink facade
Most recent review
What to expect
Retrace the fading history of 18th century Rajasthan with this tour of Jaipur! Cross the city borders of Delhi by private car and local train for a glimpse into the ancient past of Jaipur, the region's capital city. Travel back in time with a stop at Amer Fort, a once powerful fortress that bears an architectural fusion of Rajput (Hindu) and Mughal (Islamic) influences which can be seen throughout the city. Head downtown for lunch at one of the city's best restaurants for a sampling of authentic local food. After a filling meal, walk around the expertly planned layout of City Palace and marvel at the well-preserved remnants of the complex. Delight your eyes with vibrant tones of red and pink when you visit Hawa Mahal next, dubbed as the 'Palace of Wind'. This aesthetically pleasing structure was built as a vantage point for royal ladies strictly practicing 'pardah' - a belief that disallowed them from being seen in public. Learn more about the people back in those times with a tour of Jantar Mantar, home to the region's astronomical instruments. For your last stop, check out the secluded Jal Mahal from across Man Sagar Lake. End the tour with a ride back to Delhi.