Phuket Countryside Half Day Biking Tour
- Stroll along Phuket's countryside on a bike with this tour!
- Cycle through an 18km route lined with palm trees, rubber trees, and pineapples
- Visit the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project for a chance to see gibbons in their natural habitat
- Sample a variety of local fruits and snacks, most of which are exclusive only to the island
- Be rewarded by a gorgeous panoramic view of the bay once you reach the end of the route
What to expect
Skip the beach and hit the trails instead with this biking tour of Phuket! Test your limits as you cycle along an 18km route around the tropical haven's countryside - a challenge made even better by your tour's stops along the road. Mount a mountain bike on the day of the tour and gear up with a safety helmet before taking off into the wild. Start your journey at the plantations nearby, where rubber and pineapples are produced by the locals. Watch local life in motion as you make your way to the National Park in the heart of the jungle. Take a short break at the reserves and fill up on local favorites before your tour carries on to The Gibbon Rehabilitation Project. Stop by this sanctuary for a chance encounter with the resident gibbons and other exotic animals. Catch glimpses of their cream-colored fur as they jump back and forth in between the high trees. After your stops at the local natural attractions, move along to the bayside area. Enjoy the view of Phuket's gorgeous coastline as you munch on tropical fruits at the end of your tour.
Things to note
What To Bring: