Awana SkyWay Gondola: Genting Highlands Cable Car (QR Code Direct Entry)
- Enjoy the crisp mountain air of the Genting Highlands on a 10-minute gondola cable car ride aboard the Awana SkyWay.
- Fly up in style to the SkyAvenue Station and revel in the breathtaking view of the 130 million year old rainforest.
- Disembark at the midway point and explore the Chin Swee Caves Temple and its scenic surroundings on top of Genting Highlands.
- Charge your phone in the gondola and enjoy the picturesque landscape during your ride.
Most recent review of Awana SkyWay Gondola: Genting Highlands Cable Car
What to expect at Awana SkyWay Gondola
See the picturesque landscape unfold aboard the Awana SkyWay, a gondola lift system serving Genting Highlands. You can leave your car at the Awana SkyCentral car park (adjoining Genting Highlands Premium Outlets) and board the Genting SkyWay cable car from Awana Station. Fly up in just 10 minutes from the Awana Station at mid-hill to the SkyAvenue Station at the peak. The ascent from Awana Station to SkyAvenue Station is 620 metres. Disembark at the midway point, and pay a visit to the Chin Swee Caves Temple, a Taoist temple set on a 28-acre plot of rocky forested land, erected in honor of Buddhist monk and Reverend Master Chin Swee from the Fujian Province. And the good news is if your mobile phone dies from taking photos and selfies, you can charge it in the gondola cable car! Feel the coolness of crisp mountain air, as the cabins are outfitted with special windows and louvres for the ultimate high flying experience. You can buy your Awana SkyWay tickets via Klook - choose between a standard gondola, or a glass floor gondola (one way or return). Each standard gondola can fit 10 passengers while glass floor gondolas can fit six passengers. There are a total of 100 gondolas on Awana SkyWay, including 10 which are fitted with glass floors.
Things to note
- If you are getting to Awana SkyWay from Awana Bus Terminal, you can proceed to Level 4 of the building to board the cable car. There are directional signages to guide you along the way.
- If you are getting to Awana SkyWay from Awana Hotel, free shuttle bus service is available from Awana Hotel to Awana SkyWay.
- Passengers can take along one aircraft cabin size bag per passenger on the gondola. Oversized baggage can be stored at the Baggage Storage Service located at Level 2 of the Awana SkyWay building (RM10 per baggage for 24 hours). A surcharge of RM20 will be imposed for bringing oversized baggage into the cable car per passenger.
- Save more with this combo package for Awana Skyway and Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park!
- Enjoy Klook exclusive rewards and savings with the Genting Highlands Premium Outlets Savings Passport.
- Check out Ripley’s Adventureland, Jurassic Research Center & Zombie Outbreak at Sky Avenue Mall with the kids.
- If you are feeling adventurous, go on a Genting and Batu Caves day tour and explore the city to the fullest.
- Due to interstate travel is not allowed at the moment, please only purchase Awana Skyway tickets if travellers are staying in Pahang
- Cancellation/refund is NOT ALLOWED for this activity (including any unutilized of tickets after its validity date)
The STAYSAFE Promise:
- Placing guests’ safety and well-being as the top priority, the RWG has developed a comprehensive safety plan which includes the implementation of resort-wide and department-specific measures such as social distancing, enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices, as well as the deployment of service ambassadors amongst other things. Click here fore detailed info