James Bond and Khai Islands Speedboat Day Tour from Phuket
- Experience a series of exciting water adventures when you visit the famous James Bond and Khai Islands
- Explore the internationally acclaimed pair of islands, Phing-kan and Khao Tapu, as seen on the James Bond movie
- Get a chance to see the great mangrove forest and marvel at the ancient paintings along Puddle Rock
- Stop by Khai Island and discover a variety of colorful marine lives as you go snorkeling in its clear waters
- Enjoy a hassle free day tour with a lunch buffet and round trip transfers to and from your hotel
What to expect
Ready yourself for an exciting day tour filled with thrilling water activities from Phuket! Hop aboard the Seastar speed boat to kick off your expedition to James Bond and Khai Islands. Start your tour with a visit to Panak Island in Phang-nga Bay where you can marvel at incredible caves, stalactites, and lagoons. After your first stop, head over to one of the world’s most famous pair of islands, Khao Phing-kan and Khao Tapu, known as the James Bond Islands as it was featured in the 1974 James Bond film, The Man with the Golden Gun. Go sightseeing along Puddle Rock and see its vast mangrove forest and ancient paintings before indulging in a delectable lunch buffet with drinks on Panyi Island. After regaining energy, make your way to Hong Island to enjoy a canoeing experience through its breathtaking mangrove forest. Lastly, head over to the mesmerizing Khai Island where you can go snorkeling, relaxing, or do other fun activities to complete your whole day adventure. Have a hassle free day tour with round trip transfer services available for your ease and comfort.