JR Pass for Whole Japan (7, 14, or 21 Days)
- Important: Due to the current outbreak situation of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), the Klook office in Hong Kong will be suspending rail pass pick up service until further notice
- Start planning your trip to Japan 6 months before departure and skip the hassle of booking upon your arrival!
- Easily explore the country's entirety with your Japan Rail Pass for up to 21 days
- Enjoy unlimited travel across JR lines including local buses, Miyajima Ferry, and more!
- MCO pickup can be done at some of our offices or airports, or you may choose delivery if it's convenient for you
- Discover the incredible country in a cost-effective way with your JR Pass
What to Expect from JR Pass for Whole Japan
There is no easier and more convenient way to discover the Land of the Rising Sun than by taking a ride on Japan's brilliantly expansive rail network. For your choice of 7, 14, or 21 days, explore Japan in the most convenient and economical way with a Japan rail pass that is valid for the majority of railways and local buses operated by JR. Choose between an Ordinary pass, or if you're looking to travel in more comfort, opt for the Green Class pass that offers you first class comfort with reclining seats, a footrest, space to stretch out your legs, and a travel magazine to keep you occupied during your journeys. From Shinkansen, Limited Express, local trains, Monorail, JR buses, to the Miyajima Ferry, this Japan rail pass is definitely the easiest and fastest way to explore all of Japan! Get your 7, 14 or 21 day Japan rail pass at Klook and enjoy convenient delivery straight to you!
Things To Note
- Get instant confirmation by email. If you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
- Confirmation email and Klook voucher cannot be used to redeem the actual JR Pass in Japan. Only the Exchange Order can be used for redemption
- You must book your JR Pass before traveling to or entering Japan
- The date selected is not the date of activation. Book at least 3-5 business days before you intend to receive your parcel
- You will receive one Exchange Order per person, which will be required to redeem your physical JR pass
- The name, country of residence, and passport numbers entered when booking must be an exact match to the passports used when boarding
- Valid only for non-Japanese passport holders with a "Temporary Visitor" Visa stamp on the passport. Non-Japanese passport holders with a permanent residence in Japan cannot use this product
- Secure a Temporary Visitor Stamp at immigration to be eligible for a JR Pass. Do not pass through the automated gates, as no stamp will be applied
- Japanese passport holders who have been residing outside of Japan for 10+ years are eligible to use a JR pass if they have 1) a valid Japanese passport and 2) a Copy of Overseas Residential Registration/Certificate of Overseas Residence from the Japanese embassy or legation of Japan in your foreign country of residence
- Visit the official website for more information about JR Pass eligibility
- View this nationwide JR Route Map to see transport services and routes covered by this pass
- View this Shinkansen Route Map to see which bullet trains are covered by this pass
- Children under 12 months old can travel free of charge
- Up to two children (aged 1-5) may travel free of charge when accompanied by an adult rail pass holder given that they do not occupy a seat. A separate child rail pass is required from the third child onwards