Pushkar And Ajmer Full Day Tour
- Visit the culturally rich city of Ajmer and the quaint, picturesque town of Pushkar in this private full day tour
- Pass by and learn about the histories of the gorgeous Pushkar Lake and the legendary Brahma Temple
- Be regaled with the wonderful stories and insightful commentary of your engaging tour guide
- Ready your camera, walk up to the very top of the Brahma Temple and get a jaw-dropping view of Pushkar
- Drop by the sacred Ajmer Sharif Dargah shrine and marvel at the expanse of the man-made Ana Sagar Lake
What to expect
If you’re looking to learn about a good chunk of India’s traditional and religious culture, then going on a tour to visit the incredible city of Ajmer and the quaint, picturesque town of Pushkar is a good addition to your India trip itinerary. You’ll begin your tour by getting picked up at your accommodation’s lobby. Once fetched, you’ll visit the Gayatri Mata Temple and the Lord Brahma Temple, the latter being one of the very few existing temples dedicated to the Hindu creator god, Brahma. By walking up to the very top of the temple, you’ll get an astonishing view of Pushkar; make sure to have your camera ready so that you can take panoramic photos of the town from above. After exploring the consecrated halls of temples, you’ll be taken to the holy Pushkar Lake, where pilgrims go to take cleansing baths. After visiting the lake, you’ll be given some free time to roam around and even have lunch at your own expense, then you’ll drive to Ajmer. You’ll visit the famous Ajmer Sharif Dargah shrine and you’ll learn how religion plays an important role in the lifestyles of the citizens. To cap off the tour, you’ll be taken to the gorgeous man-made Ana Sagar Lake where you get to marvel at its expanse and, if you have money to spare, go on a relaxing boat ride around it. This tour is a must for history buffs and nature lovers.