Singapore Zoo Ticket
- Get your Singapore Zoo tickets and see over 300 species from elevated platforms, glass observatories, and more!
- Travel aboard a guided tram (included in the Senior ticket) to explore Singapore Zoo’s 6 different zones and listen to the commentary along the way
- Get the chance to feed different animals like elephants, giraffes, goats, and white rhinoceroses
- Bring your kids to the Houbii Rope Course for an action-packed swinging good time! Instant confirmation for the Houbii Rope Course here
- Embark on a colourful and illuminated night walk at the Rainforest Lumina in its final season at Singapore Zoo.
- Check out our multi-park bundles for a total wildlife experience at River Safari, Night Safari, and Jurong Bird Park!
- To enjoy wildlife experiences from the comforts of your home, check out WRS virtual experiences
- Before you visit the park, you must book a date/timeslot through the portal here. Remove the space in between the numbers to book the timeslot
- Wildlife Reserves Singapore reserves the rights to deny admission if no prior bookings are made
What To Expect at Singapore Zoo
Set in one of the most beautiful wildlife environments in the world, Singapore Zoo is home to over 2,800 animals from over 300 species of mammals, birds and reptiles that roam freely in open enclosures resembling their natural habitats, separated from visitors only by moats and wooden fencing. The park also boasts the world's first free-ranging orangutan habitat in a zoo! Spend a day exploring this award winning zoo - a great family activity in Singapore. Book your Singapore Zoo ticket with great discount today!
Things to note
- Free WiFi is available at the entrance which can be used throughout the whole park
- Check out our multi-park bundles for a total wildlife experience at three other Wildlife Reserves Singapore parks.
- Discover more of Singapore’s fascinating wildlife with a River Safari visit, nocturnal animal experience at the Night Safari or be amazed with the birds at Jurong Bird Park