[20% OFF] Hakone Kowaki-en Yunessun Hot Spring Theme Park One Day Ticket
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Tokyo and travel to the hot spring town of Hakone to relax
- Avail of a Hakone Kowaki-en Yunessun one day ticket and take refreshing baths in the hot spring amusement park
- There’s a wide variety of pools you can dip into, like the Wine Bath, the Green Tea Bath, and the Coffee Bath
- Get the package that includes a pass to the Mori no Yu section so you can enjoy the open-air hot spring area
- Revel in the beautiful scenery of the Hakone mountains while you sit back and relax inside the open-air hot spring
- Depending on your package, you can enter the buffet and feast on a wide variety of local and international dishes
- Enjoy unlimited travels on 8 modes of transportation with a 2 day or 3 day Hakone Free Pass!
Most recent review
What to expect
A trip to Japan isn’t complete without taking a rejuvenating bath in a hot spring. Book through Klook and avail of tickets to the Hakone Kowaki-en Yunessun hot spring amusement park in the Kanagawa Prefecture. The place is a quirky combination of an amusement park and spa resort. There’s a variety of pools for you to dip in! If you like wine, green tea, and coffee and you’ve imagined what it’s like to take a bath in any of those three, then you’re in luck because there are pools filled to the brim with them. There are also thrilling slides that’ll send you plunging down the many warm and cleansing waters around the park. If you want a more private and peaceful bathing experience, you can pick the package that grants you access to the Mori no Yu section, which has indoor and open-air hot springs, a ceramic bath, and a private bath section if you just want to spend time with your family and friends. One of the best parts of this section is the outdoor bath because you’ll be able to marvel at the beautiful scenery of the Hakone mountains while you sit back and relax. There’s also a package that’ll grant you access to a multicultural buffet where you can feast on a wide variety of local and international dishes before or after you take a bath. This is a must-visit attraction if you’re looking to experience traditional and quirky hot springs in Japan.