Ma Tra and Ta Phin Village Private Trekking Tour from Sapa
- Make your way to Sapa's eastern side and discover the valley of Ma Tra and Ta Phin Village
- Be greeted by a panoramic view of Sapa while trekking, an amazing sight that stretches for 12km
- Meet the H'mong and Red Dzao people, two tribes that share the valley's lush landscape
- Discover their perfectly preserved cultures through their colorful clothing and handicraft
- Explore the villages at your own pace and get to interact with the locals for as long as you want!
- Try their local specialty dishes for lunch, which will be served in a local homestay
Most recent review
What to expect
Immerse yourself in Vietnam's ethnic culture with this trekking tour! Get to know the H'mong and Red Dzao people upon your arrival at the valleys of Ma Tra and Ta Phin Village. Travel by foot and marvel at the majestic view of Sapa while on your way. This amazing scenery lasts up to 12km and is magnified at your destinations. Enter the serene village of Ma Tra first and meet its community of ethnic H'mong members. Feel their warm hospitality as they greet you with smiles. Explore the place and find yourself staring at their rice terraces, tended by their tribe for so many years. Trek further and discover Ta Phin Village. Here, you'll meet the kind people of the Red Dzao tribe. They own the flat fields that you'll see later on in the tour. Differentiate the two tribes by their way of clothing and handicrafts, which are available as souvenirs. End the tour with a lunch at one of the local homestays in Ta Phin Village, a perfect chance for you to try the villager's local delicacies. Head back to Sapa by car and arrive at your chosen drop off location.
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Insect repellent
What To Wear:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Light waterproof jacket