Kenting Classic Attractions Day Tour
- Visit National Museum of Marine Biology & Aquarium and watch the penguins, seals, puffins, and fish
- See gorgeous, historic sights including Nanwan, Longpan Park, and Chuhuo Scenic Area
- Stand at Taiwan's southernmost tip at Eluanbi Lighthouse, known as 'The Light of East Asia'
- Marvel at the stunning sight of Kenting with your professional driver-guide, who speaks both Chinese and Korean
Most recent review
What to expect
Most Taiwan visitors tend to stick close to the attractions in the capital. But did you know that the southern half of the country, particularly Kenting, is where the real treasure trove of culture and history resides? Kenting also boasts a friendly weather year-round, making it a popular tourist destination. On this tour, you'll visit the National Museum of Marine Biology and Aquarium (NMMBA), arguably Taiwan's best aquarium. Here you'll see fish, seals, penguins, puffins, and more, and you'll walk through the underwater tunnel. You'll then head over to Nanwan, one of the beaches of Kenting coast. It's a fishing village that boasts soft white sand stretching 600 meters long. You'll also explore the Chuhuo Scenic Area. Gas leaks to the surface and ignites in this area. Longpan Park, Eluanbi Park, and Kenting National Forest Recreation Area are some other attractions you'll visit on this tour.
Things to note
- There will be plenty of walking involved in this tour, so please wear comfortable shoes