Love and Silver Waterfalls Private Day Tour from Sapa
- Treat yourself to an excursion in the jungles of Sapa with this tour!
- Visit Love and Silver Waterfalls, impressive works of nature hidden in the deep forests of Sapa's province
- Check out the famed Fansipan view via Ton Station, a 20km path made easier by your air-conditioned ride
- Munch on a full spread of local delicacies and classic favorites at the 3-star Viet Flower Hotel Restaurant
- Enjoy the convenience of your private tour as your transfer drives you around at your own pace
Most recent review
What to expect
In the region of Sapa, there is never a shortage of natural attractions. Every mountain, jungle, and waterfall is a must-see, but most especially Love and Silver Waterfalls. Get a chance to visit these gems and Ton Station in this private tour! Enjoy the luxury of having a whole car to yourself, which can seat up to 10 people. Experience a convenient journey to your destinations, courtesy of your expert driver. Arrive at Silver Waterfall shortly and be amazed by its silver-like waters from afar. Get a closer view when you climb the bridges suspended near the falls. After a magical viewing, head on to Ton Station, the entry point to the highest mountain in Indochina. Ascend the 20km road and arrive at the peak of Fansipan, where a sea of clouds await. Maintain your traveling high with a trip to the scenic Love Waterfall. Legends say that a fairy fell in love with a boy playing flute by the river, so much so that she turned herself into a bird just to listen to him play forever. This popular legend was inspired by the loud rumbling of the waterfalls, caused by its 100m height. End the tour with a sumptuous lunch at Viet Flower Hotel Restaurant and a ride back to your preferred drop off location.
Things to note
What To Bring:
- Insect repellent
What To Wear:
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Light waterproof jacket