Wings of Time Show Ticket in Singapore
- Wings of Time is SG Clean Certified. Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Experience 3D projection mapping, state-of-the-art lasers, spectacular pyrotechnics, fountains and water jets, and an enthralling music production – all in one incredible fusion!
- Journey with Shahbaz, the mythical bird-like creature and his human friends, Rachel and Felix, and learn a thing or two about courage and friendship
- See the world's first permanent night show set in the open sea, projected onto a larger-than-life water screen
- Not sure about when you can watch? Book Open Dated Wings of Time tickets instead and watch whenever you want to - within the ticket’s validity period
- Enjoy the show with a value snack combo or get a discounted gelato at Beach Station for more evening delights!
What To Expect from Wings of Time
Watch the amazing Wing of Time show in Sentosa Island while you visit Singapore. In the world's first permanent night show set in the open sea, Wings of Time features an epic production that brings together 3D projection mapping, state-of-the-art laser lights, robotic water fountains and pyrotechnics to tell the tale of Shahbaz and friends. The story follows the mythical bird-like creature and his two human pals as they journey across breathtaking landscapes through time. Will Shahbaz’s friends discover more about themselves during their magical trip? The imagery is projected onto a massive water screen, offering a captivating visual treat, while music is played to sweep you into the narrative from the get-go. A magical experience for the whole family, weaved into a tale of friendship, courage, and awe, Wings of Time is a must-see while in Sentosa!