Science Centre Singapore: Butterflies Up-Close, Omni Theatre, Da Vinci Exhibition
- Learn with your family at Science Centre Singapore, acclaimed as one of the top science centres in the world
- Explore this learning institution and discover the different branches of science that will inspire the next generation of kids
- See what different butterfly species go through, from an egg to a beautiful winged adult at Butterflies Up-Close
- Be amazed at Omni-Theatre, an out-of-this-world theater using the world’s latest & brightest 8K Digital Fulldome System!
- Learn about the life of the “Renaissance Man” and stop by Da Vinci, The Exhibition
Most Recent Review of Science Centre Singapore
What To Expect from Science Centre Singapore
Make the most of your children’s school holidays or birthday party and take the whole family to Science Centre Singapore. The learning institution is considered one of the top science centres in the world. One of the must-see features of the Science Centre Singapore is the Singapore Omni Theatre, Singapore’s only dome-shaped, 5-story high theatre using the world’s latest & brightest 8K Digital Fulldome System. Butterfly lovers will also enjoy Butterflies Up-Close, the centre’s very own indoor butterfly sanctuary, which will give visitors a closer glimpse into the life cycle of these winged creatures. You can also observe various butterfly specimens and how a butterfly behaves in this live butterfly enclosure. For art and history enthusiasts make sure to visit Da Vinci, The Exhibition. Here, you can discover the interesting life of the “Renaissance Man” and witness the largest collection of da Vinci’s discoveries in Southeast Asia. Make sure to book via Klook for a hassle-free visit to Science Centre Singapore with your family!