Private Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Chatuchak Weekend Market Day Tour by AK
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Enjoy the unique experience of shopping for local food and other Thai favorites on a boat
- Ready your camera and capture Damnoen Saduak Floating Market's intricate food and souvenir stalls
- Explore Thailand's lively culture as you walk around the bustling Chatuchak Weekend Market
- Score quality products and exciting souvenirs without breaking the bank!
- How about visiting Floating Market together with Maeklong Railway Market? Can check Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Maeklong Railway Market, and Asiatique Private Day Tour by AK for more details
What to expect
Explore two of Thailand's oldest and most popular markets: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Chatuchak Weekend Market. The Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is situated 110km west of Bangkok, and was built on royal initiative as then King Rama IV wanted to link the Mae Klong River with Chinese river ways to support transportation and trade. Hop onto a decorated long-tail boat and glide down its narrow canals to find exotic fruits and vegetables. Experience shopping on a boat and get a glimpse into the past of how locally grown produce was sold along the rivers of Thailand. Then in the afternoon, head to Chatuchak Weekend Market, known for its sheer size and diverse collections of merchandise. The prices of the items here will bring any shopper to their knees, because this is where you can literally shop 'til you drop. This are also provides a convenient gateway to other areas in the north of Bangkok. After a full day of shopping, relax by grabbing some tea at After You or Little Zoo Cafe.
Things to note
- You can choose the cafe shop you would like to go to. The tour guide can help you to communicate and make a reservation if needed. If the cafe shop cannot make a reservation in advance, you may need to queue at the location