Seine River 1 Hour Sightseeing Cruise Direct Entry Ticket
- Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Ensure a memorable day or night in Paris with a splendid cruise along the Seine River
- Glide past the city's famous monuments, including Notre Dame de Paris, Louvre Museum, and Grand Palais
- Listen to the onboard commentary on individual headsets, and choose among 14 languages
- As if the beautiful scenery isn't enough, you'll enjoy a modern boat with a terrace and external gangways
What to expect
See Paris like you've never seen it before with a cruise experience at the Seine River. The Seine River in Paris is what the Danube is to Budapest, and what the River Thames is to London. It's often nicknamed as Paris' most beautiful avenue, and it flows right through the heart of the city. In this direct entry ticket, you'll glide leisurely along the river from the foot of the Eiffel Tower, and pass by the beautiful sights like Assemblée Nationale, Invalides, Musée d'Orsay, Institut de France, and Notre Dame de Paris, while listening to the onboard commentary in 14 languages. Arm yourself with a camera to immortalize the most beautiful Parisian monuments!