Food Crawl and Bike Tour in Chiang Mai
- Go on an exciting food adventure like no other as you cycle along beaten tourist paths in Chiang Mai
- Check out the city as you explore the city and make multiple stops throughout the tour
- Try out a variety of dishes, including old and traditional dishes and a selection of Thai sweets
- Learn about the city and its cuisine as you bike alongside an English-speaking guide
- Feel free to ask questions during the tour - with only 2-8 participants per group, it's a totally comfortable tour!
What to expect
Often regarded as having the most diverse of Thai cuisine, the Muang food of the Chiang Mai region is mouthwatering and distinct from regular Thai food. Discover the city and its cuisine during this nighttime bike tour, which begins with the group's departure as the sun sets. During the tour, explore Chiang Mai’s backstreets and alleyways as you make your way to various streetside stalls, hidden local restaurants, and food markets, all while sampling a range of Thai cuisine that you'll experience is sure to delight your taste buds and fill your belly. Aside from Muang Food, you will also get to sample some delicious Shan or Tai Yai food, as well as a traditional dessert and even a refreshing cold beverage at the end of the tour! Make sure to check out the beautifully-transformed restaurant, Gallery & Gastro Bar, which is a hidden spot loved by locals, before the tour concludes.
Things to note
- If you prefer to wear shorts when riding, we recommend that you bring a sarong to wear for entering temples or mosques
- Difficulty: mild