Sentosa Luge Ticket: Skyline Luge & Skyride
- Enjoy exciting ride through various slopes, corners, and tunnels at Skyline Luge in Sentosa
- Choose your adventure from 4 thrilling tracks: Kuppu Kuppu Trail, Expedition Trail, Jungle Trail, and Dragon Trail
- Check out a night Luge experience as you ride down tracks designed with vibrant colors to light the evening
- Fly above Sentosa onboard the Sentosa Skyride, a 4-seater chairlift for views of the Island and South China Sea
Often booked together
Most recent review
What To Expect in Skyline Luge
Part-go kart, part-toboggan, a trip to Skyline Luge will have you racing down a purpose-built track with the wind in your hair and the thrill of gravity's pull. Originating from New Zealand over 27 years ago, Skyline Luge allows guests to hop on a three-wheel type sled and have them control their descent down the 1.2m track by pulling or pushing handlebars to brake or accelerate. After you arrive down the track, you can head back up onboard the scenic Sentosa Skyride - an open-cabin trip with bird's eye views of Sentosa! Don’t miss out on the chance to experience the only place in all of Asia that has the Skyline Luge when you visit Singapore!
Things to note
COVID-19 Safety and Health Measures:
- Due to P2HA (22 July to 18 Aug), revised operating hours will be Saturday to Monday 11:00 to 19:30 (last admission: 18:30)
- Skyline Luge in Sentosa is SG Clean Certified. Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Reservations are compulsory for ALL tickets prior to your visit. Please reserve HERE after confirming your purchase
- All bookings are mandatory, walk-in guests will be turned away
- Please note that the time slots are for guests to arrive on-site. Guests that arrive too early/late will be rejected at Skyline Luge's discretion. Once they are in the Luge, as long as capacity permits, Luge will not turn them away during session transitions
- Visitors may store their belongings at lockers in the Skyline complex for a small fee. Simply visit the ticket counter for availability
- Avail the Sentosa Express Ticket and visit Singapore’s most famous attractions by riding a monorail
- You can also book the MegaZip for another exhilarating activity in Singapore!
Q: Can I amend the package?
A: Unfortunately, no changes can be made once the booking is confirmed.
Q: How do I know if my booking is confirmed?
A: You will receive confirmation of your booking instantly via email. In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
Q: Is there a height requirement for the Skyride?
A: Yes, children below 80 cm are not allowed to use the facilities.
Q: What are the facility opening times?
A: The opening hours is from 11:00 to 19:30 on Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and the last admission is at 19:15.
Q: When can I redeem the physical ticket?
A: You may present your voucher and exchange it for the physical ticket at Skyline Luge Singapore ticketing counter at Imbiah Lookout or Siloso Beach before 21:00 OR at Sentosa Express Ticketing Counter in VivoCity between 09:00-21:00