2D1N Fansipan Mountain Trek with Camping from Hanoi
- Witness the gorgeous landscape of Vietnam at Fansipan, the tallest mountain in the Hoang Lien Son Range
- Challenge yourself by trekking from Sapa to Fansipan summit at height 3,143m above sea level
- Admire the countryside with its majestic mountains and forests of the national park upon climbing
- You can book a comfortable luxury Shuttle Bus or Limo Transfer back to your Hanoi accommodation
- Book this tour if you want to join from Sapa!
What to expect
Get ready for an exciting adventure in Vietnam's famed countryside in Sapa! Skip the bustling cities, street markets, and beach destinations for a thrilling trekking activity up Fansipan! The tallest mountain in the Indochina Peninsula or dubbed as the "Roof of Indochina," reaching Fansipan's summit should be a goal in your bucketlist while your stay in Vietnam. On this 2D1N tour, a life-changing experience awaits you at the top of the mountain, with an insightful campfire activity in between stops for resting and sleeping. Along the trekking route, you will be met with challenges but that's nothing compared to the amount of fun as you climb to your destination where the summit is conquered. Upon reaching the top, celebrate your victory with a hearty lunch and capture the new sights of Vietnam's entirety – witnessing a spectacular view of the country will make you feel like you're on top of the world. See life in full as you marvel at the lush greeneries, rich rainforest, and the multiple landscapes before you. If you'd like, you can even stay longer at the summit and explore the villages of minorities before heading back home. Complete with optional meet up locations en route Sapa Town, whether you're traveling by bus or train, you're guaranteed a safe landing to Ton station where you're trek begins. Discover a world outside of Vietnam's tropical islands and go on an exhilarating trekking adventure today!