Seoul City Sightseeing Bus (Downtown Palace Namsan Course/Seoul Panorama Course)
- Choose from 2 different routes to see the city during the day
- You can choose from Gangnam Course and Night Course as well to discover more in Seoul!
- Discover the more historical sights of Korea's ancient capital on the National Palace Tour
- Wander through some of Seoul's famed shopping districts like the Namdaemun Market or Insa-dong
- Choose Seoul Panorama route, N Seoul Tower Cable Car and N Seoul Tower Combo ticket, visit N Seoul Tower and enjoy the beautiful view of the city in an easy way
- The bus provides complimentary audio guides in Chinese, English, Korean and Japanese
Most recent review
What to expect
Discover the ancient charms and modern delights of Korea's capital. With 2 different routes to choose from, there is an option to suit everyone, ranging from wandering Seoul's best shopping districts, to taking in some of the city's ancient palaces and temples. Hop on and off the bus as you wish with a flexible ticket policy, meaning you can make the most of your Seoul experience at your own convenience. It's the best way to see the city and discover one of Asia's most vibrant capitals.
Q: Can children use the bus for free?
A: Children under the age of 5 can ride the bus for free. Each child must be accompanied by 1 adult. Children over the age of 5 must buy a ticket (same price as an adult ticket). If there is more than 1 child under the age of 5 and only 1 accompanying adult, the additional children must buy a ticket.