Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass
- Relish gorgeous, 360-degree views of the country's southern regions with a Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass
- The cable car is the most unique way to get to Sentosa – no Singapore trip is complete without it!
- Get convenient access to other attractions such as Megazip, Universal Studios Singapore, and Siloso Beach
- Head to the famous Mount Faber peak using the pass and relish breathtaking sceneries from the top
- Important Note: For extension of tickets validity, please use existing tickets and get a ticket exchange on-site at the ticket counter. Please take note of the black out dates: 1-2, 14 Feb
What To Expect from Singapore Cable Car Sky
Take in impressive 360° aerial views of Singapore’s urban city, lush greenery of Mount Faber and Sentosa onboard the Singapore Cable Car. Have fun exploring Sentosa with Unlimited Rides and see the views evolve from day to night. To savor the magnificent views for even longer and delight in a unique dining experience, you can enjoy a set lunch at Mount Faber Peak Station or a dinner buffet at Good Old Days Restaurant within Sentosa.
Things to note
- For extension of tickets validity, please use existing tickets and get a ticket exchange on-site at the ticket counter.
- Use your Cable Car Skypass to enter and visit Sentosa Island as well as the many attractions in Sentosa mentioned above
- Check out the Sentosa Value Bundles, which includes the cable car, a 2-hour Sentosa Island tour in an air-conditioned bus, or a Private Round-trip Transfer to/from Sentosa!
- Enter Sentosa during the day and exit in the evening to witness two stunningly different views of Singapore
- Head to Mount Faber Peak with this pass and dine at Arbora Restaurant or at Sentosa’s Good Old Days Restaurant
- You may opt to upgrade to the 4-course Sky Dining dinner on the Singapore Cable Car for a better experience
- Get to see the spectacular views of Singapore while enjoying a zipline ride when you book the MegaZip!
Covid-19 Safety Measures
- All dine-in guests should present their TraceTogether App to staff to verify: Full vaccination status, or Proof as a recovered patient of Covid-19, or Tested negative on a pre-event test (PET) taken in the past 24 hours. Unvaccinated guests who do not meet the above requirements will not be accepted for dine in. For more info, please visit here
- Do allocate extra time for SafeEntry check-in/check-out system and temperature screening prior to participating in the activity
- Please refer here for the detailed safety measures video of Cable Car
- Arbora reservation is required for dine-in here