Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass
- Singapore Cable Car is SG Clean Certified. Learn more about this activity’s Enhanced Health & Hygiene Measures
- Relish gorgeous, 360-degree views of the country's southern regions with a Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass
- The cable car is the most unique way to get to Sentosa – no Singapore trip is complete without it!
- Get convenient access to other attractions such as Megazip, Universal Studios Singapore, and Siloso Beach
- Head to the famous Mount Faber peak using the pass and relish breathtaking sceneries from the top
- Important Notice: With effect from 1 April 2021, all visitors are required to scan their cable car physical / e-tickets to exit at the Cable Car stations both on Mount Faber Line and Sentosa Line. Once the physical / e-tickets have been scanned, the turnstile gates located at all exit points at the Cable Car stations will open, allowing guests to pass through.
- Do note that all tickets validity had been extended to 31 December 2021, even though ticket may still show 30 June.
- All SRV bundles with F&B dining component (i.e. Arbora/Dusk set meal, drinks or cake set) are available for redemption with group size of up to 5 pax, subjected to restaurant dine-in verification. All dine-in guests should present their TraceTogether App to staff to verify: Full vaccination status, or Proof as a recovered patient of Covid-19, or Tested negative on a pre-event test (PET) taken in the past 24 hours. Unvaccinated guests who do not meet the above requirements will not be accepted for dine in. For more info, please visit here.
- Please be informed that the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network will not be in service on the following dates to facilitate maintenance work:
- Mount Faber Line Cable Car will remain closed from 13 September to 3 October 2021 (both dates inclusive) and will resume its operations on 4 October 2021. Sentosa Line cable car service will continue as usual from 8:45AM – 8:80PM (last boarding at 8:00PM)
- Sentosa Line Cable Car will remain closed from 4 October to 17 October 2021 (both dates inclusive) and will resume its operation 18 October 2021. Mount Faber cable car service will continue as usual from 8:45AM – 8:30PM (last boarding at 8.00PM)
What To Expect from Singapore Cable Car Sky
Take in impressive 360° aerial views of Singapore’s urban city, lush greenery of Mount Faber and Sentosa onboard the Singapore Cable Car. Have fun exploring Sentosa with Unlimited Rides and see the views evolve from day to night. To savor the magnificent views for even longer and delight in a unique dining experience, you can enjoy a set lunch at Mount Faber Peak Station or a dinner buffet at Good Old Days Restaurant within Sentosa.
Things to note
- Use your Cable Car Skypass to enter and visit Sentosa Island as well as the many attractions in Sentosa mentioned above
- Enter Sentosa during the day and exit in the evening to witness two stunningly different views of Singapore
- Head to Mount Faber Peak with this pass and dine at Arbora Restaurant or at Sentosa’s Good Old Days Restaurant
- You may opt to upgrade to the 4-course Sky Dining dinner on the Singapore Cable Car for a better experience
- Get to see the spectacular views of Singapore while enjoying a zipline ride when you book the MegaZip!
- Do allocate extra time for SafeEntry check-in/check-out system and temperature screening prior to participating in the activity
- Please refer here for the detailed safety measures video of Cable Car