Whitewater Rafting and City Day Tour in Da Lat
- Can you take on the challenge of Da Lat's Da Don River? Raft through the rapids in 3 hours through 10 kilometers!
- Whitewater rafting is a popular outdoor activity in Da Lat which many people choose to try out for themselves
- Explore various Vietnam destinations like the Elephant Waterfalls, coffee and flower plantations, and a cricket farm
- This tour may sound challenging but it's actually suitable for everyone, from beginners to rafting professionals
What to expect
Other than the various adventures you can do in Da Lat such as cliff diving, rappelling, and hiking, whitewater rafting is actually also a very popular activity, which tourists wish to try out for themselves. Begin your trip with a convenient hotel pick up or meet up with your tour group at location. Head to the Lam Ha district where the thunderous Da Don River is found. Here, take note of the briefing and safety precautions given to you by your English-speaking guide and then go and raft the raging waters! Try out this exhilarating rush through the currents and raft for about 3 and a half hours. Once you're done, freshen up at the nearby bathrooms and have a delicious and rewarding lunch. For the rest of the day, you'll be dropping by different destinations found in Da Lat. Visit the stunning Elephant Waterfalls, named after a rock resembling the head of an elephant. Head to a coffee plantation and see how coffee is farmed and produced. Relish the beauty of a flower village and see plants in full bloom. If you've got some guts left in you after rafting, you can try out some deep fried crickets at a cricket farm. The entire day is a true cultural experience for those who wish to see what Vietnam can really offer.
Things to note
- Please bring along a hat, a swimsuit, insect repellent, a camera, sport sandals, extra clothing, and water shoes
- It is recommended to wear closed shoes. Please make sure to bring sunscreen and sunglasses
- Pack your toiletries and extra clothes to change in. There are available bathrooms where you may freshen up after the activity
- Other personal belongings will be kept in the van
- Please make sure to have breakfast before your scheduled pick up time