2020 Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival Day Tour from Taipei
- Write down your wishes on a lantern and launch it into the sky at the iconic Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival on 7 Feb 2020!
- Lanterns were used for thousands of years and has now become one of the most popular events in Taiwan!
- Grab a bite at Raohe Night Market, where you can find the most authentic Taiwanese cuisine in Taiwan
- Don't worry about having to line up and get a guaranteed lantern when you book through Klook
Most recent review
What to expect
Send your hopes and dreams to the sky in the 2019 Pingxi Sky Lantern Festival in Taipei! Since 1990, the lantern festival has been Taiwan's most important festival and was named "the second biggest New Year's Eve celebration in the world" by Discovery Channel. It was part of CNN's list of "52 Things To Do", too. Join this celebration and experience the lights, lanterns, and firecrackers fill the air. Make your own lantern, play games, and enjoy live performances—these are only a few of the many activities you can do at the festival. This activity is perfect for friends and family—including the kids!
Things to note
- It is recommended to bring water and snacks to replenish your energy
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and more layers to keep yourself warm from the low temperature at night
- Please prepare motion sickness pills if needed as this tour will go through the mountain road