The Real Phuket Sightseeing and Rum Tasting No Shopping Day Tour
- Explore the less traveled side of Phuket in this sightseeing day tour!
- See the unique mix of culture at Old Town Phuket, where Sino-European influenced buildings still stand today
- Visit the largest and most famous Buddhist temple on the island – Wat Cha Long Temple
- See the iconic Big Buddha in person and be amazed by its impressive height!
- Drop by Chalong Bay Rum Distillery and get a chance to taste various locally made organic rums
- Ride comfortably inside an air-conditioned minivan, equipped with free WiFi for your enjoyment
- Move on to a thrilling escapade in the wild jungle of Phuket with the 4 in 1 Rafting Jungle Adventure!
What to expect
See the 'real' Phuket in this exciting day tour! Tighten your shoelaces as this tour takes you to the less touristy side of the island. Forget about beaches and bars, in this tour you'll experience and explore Phuket's culture and roots. The tour starts with a ride to Khao Rang Hill viewpoint, where you'll see everything Phuket has to offer. Commit the scenic skyline view of the town center to your memory, and catch the sight of the island's neighbors. After an unforgettable first impression, your ride will then head to Old Town Phuket. Back in the day, Old Town Phuket used to be a hub for European traders, usually Portuguese, Dutch, French, and English. Marvel at the interesting mix of many contrasting cultures, which ultimately gave way to the town's unique architecture. Enjoy lunch at your own expense at restaurants within the area. For your next stop, step inside Wat Chalong Temple and see the impressive golden interiors of the temple. From there, visit Big Buddha, a beloved shrine that stands at 45 meters tall, in clear view from almost everywhere in Phuket. End the tour with a drink at Chalong Bay Rum Distillery, home of the island's iconic organic rums. Book now for a unique Phuket experience!
Things to note
What To Wear:
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
What To Bring:
- Poncho or umbrella