4-in-1 River Rafting, Cave Temple Visit, Jungle ATV and Zipline Experience
- Go on 4 exciting adventures in one day in Phuket!
- Discover Wat Suwan Kuha, a Buddhist cave temple that houses a golden reclining Buddha
- Ride on a powerful ATV and expertly navigate the jungle's obstacles and land breaks
- Fly past tree tops and raging rivers for over 150m on a zipline ride
- Experience an intense 5km rafting session led by expert paddle-men
- Bring the kids and even their grandparents because all these are accessible to all ages!
- Explore the less traveled side of Phuket in this sightseeing day tour!
What to expect
Bring out your adventurous side in this exciting 4-in-1 trip! Experience river rafting, jungle ziplining and ATV riding, as well as visiting a Buddhist cave temple! You can even bring the whole family because this tour allows all ages to join. For your first stop, visit Wat Suwan Kuha. Inside, see a large Buddha reclining amongst other Buddhist relics. Real bats roam the place too, so wear a hat for protection. Next, your tour will take you to the rafting camp. Make use of the 30-minute coffee break by prepping yourself well before the session. Wear the provided safety gear and brace yourself because the raging rapids can make your ride wild. Two expert boatmen will join your group as leaders of the boat. Follow their orders and hold tight, but more importantly, have fun! After that, head to the jungle for the ATV ride and zipline. Experience a fun and rocky ride through the jungle on an ATV bike and top it off with a 150m zipline ride over the very same river you rode hours ago. End the tour with a relaxing coffee break in the middle of the jungle. Book now for an action-packed holiday in Phuket!
Things to note
What To Bring
- Sport shoes
- Mosquito repellent
- Poncho or an umbrella