Hoi An City and Countryside Tour
- Explore the finest attractions and immerse yourself in the rich cultural beauty of Hoi An!
- Become a local for a day––ride a basket boat, eat home-cooked feasts, play traditional games, and more!
- Discover the authentic charm of the city and the countryside in a full day, morning, afternoon or evening tour
- Visit historical places such as the Hoi An Museum, Chinese Assembly Halls, and the Japanese Covered Bridge
- Have a relaxing and enjoyable adventure around the UNESCO World Heritage Site with an English-speaking guide
What to expect
The wandering never ends in the beautiful ancient town of Hoi An. In this immersive city and countryside tour, become a local for a day and discover the physical and intangible heritage of this well-beloved city in Vietnam. Choose from a variety of packages––each crafted with distinct itineraries––and select your ideal Hoi An adventure. In the morning tour, travel to the charming rural setting of Cam Thanh Village. Traverse lush rice paddies by riding a buffalo and cruise along a winding river towards the famed Coconut Forest aboard a traditional bamboo basket boat! In the afternoon tour, see well-preserved 15th to 19th-century structures and artifacts that has entranced tourists and locals alike for its indigenous and foreign make. Travel back to awe-inspiring past of the UNESCO World Heritage Site by visiting the Hoi An Museum, the ornate Chinese Assembly Halls, and the emblematic Japanese Covered Bridge. In the full day tour, experience it all in the comfort of exploring at your own pace! Finally, in the evening tour, witness the quaint little town lit up in a constellation of city lights and a vibrant display of street performances. Start the tour with a home-cooked dinner at a local’s home then stand by for a spectacular sunset while sipping on a delicious cup of Vietnamese coffee. Afterwards, sail down the Bach Dang river amidst the warm glow of floating candles along the river. Next, travel and hang out at the night market to shop and taste local specialties! A game of bai cho, a traditional Vietnamese bingo game, will be waiting for you after so be ready and put your game face on! Before the evening tour ends, enjoy a relaxing foot massage after a day of exploring. Explore Hoi An in all its ancient glory and embrace the peaceful local life.
Things to note
What To Bring:
What To Wear:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes