Cathedral, Alcazar, and Giralda Guided Tour Combo Tickets in Seville
- Visit Seville’s greatest cultural monuments, artistic legacies and historical attractions
- Witness the splendor of a UNESCO-registered World Heritage Site and the world largest gothic cathedral
- Relive exciting scenes from the famous TV series, Game of Thrones and climb up the Giralda bell tower
- Learn about the Alcazar (Castle), the cathedral, and Giralda’s rich history
- Skip the line to the three most important monuments of Seville with this guided tour
What to expect
Get to visit Spain’s greatest cultural monuments and artistic legacies, the Alcázar and the Cathedral and Giralda of Seville! Experience the historical and majestic prowess of the UNESCO-registered World Heritage Site and the largest gothic cathedral in the world! Witness the royal palace’s regal interiors and the cathedral’s famous bell tower, the Giralda! Learn about the two sites’ rich history and be accompanied by professional and bilingual tour guides who can speak in both English and Spanish. See the actual stages and relive the scenes where the famous TV series, Game of Thrones, was filmed in the palace! Catch a glimpse of the high altar, golden choir section, the tomb of Christopher Columbus and large collections of artwork in the cathedral! The Alcázar and Cathedral of Seville tour is open to everyone, so don’t forget to bring your friends, family, significant other or, you can visit on your own! Enjoy a fast track access to a one of a kind historical and cultural tour in Seville!