Doi Suthep, Bhubing Palace, Wat Umong, and Chiang Mai Night Safari Combo Tour by Oriental Holiday
- Check out Chiang Mai's top tourist destinations with this combo tour!
- Visit one of the most famous temples in Chiang Mai – the Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- See traces of Thailand's royalty inside the Bhubing Palace, built by King Rama V in 1961
- Travel back in time inside a 700-year-old buddhist temple called the Wat Umong
- Go souvenir shopping after a filling lunch of authentic Thai food at MAYA Lifestyle Shopping Center
- Get up close and personal with the wild and exotic animals of Chiang Mai Night Safari
Most recent review
What to expect
See the best of Chiang Mai with this combo tour! Immerse yourself in the beauty of Thai culture as you visit the city's heritage sites and more. Visit Doi Suthep, Bhubing Palace, Wat Umong and Chiang Mai Night Safari all in one day! With this tour's hotel pick up service, you can finally ditch the confusing commuter guide. To better understand the city's history and culture, you'll be chaperoned by a licensed tour guide. You can opt for either an English or Chinese speaking guide, both certified by official tourism organizations. Spend a day walking around Chiang Mai and get to see its best attractions – the glamorous MAYA Lifestyle Shopping Center, the unique Buddhist temple of Wat Phra Tat Doi Suthep, the former royal residence of King Rama V that is Bhubing Palace, the 700-year-old Wat Umong and a trip to Chiang Mai Night Safari. Book through Klook and see the wonders of Chiang Mai!