Quad Safari Ride in Cappadocia
- Get this once-in-a-lifetime chance to explore Cappadocia from a different perspective - through a Quad Safari!
- Have your adrenaline pumping with this exhilarating off-road drive through Cappadocia's beautiful valleys
- Go on a 4x4 ATV adventure set in the ancient Greek village of Cavusin and feel like you're in a movie
- Take in the majestic landscapes of verdant hills as well as stunning fairy chimneys found around the area
- No need to worry about hitching a ride! This activity offers roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel
Most recent review
What to expect
If you're interested in something on the more daring or extreme side of traveling, this Quad Safari trip around Cappadocia might be the one you're looking for. This two hour-long Quad Safari ride places you on a vehicle of you're own, and you're free to drive with your tour group through Cappadocia's fantastic valleys, picturesque landscapes, fairy chimneys, natural rock formations, and many more! You'll even be dropping by the ancient Greek village of Cavusin, a small place in Avanos with beautiful rock-cut structures all around. Don't know how to drive? No need to worry, because even though you're a beginner, this Quad Safari tour is safe for you since no prior experience is needed. Just make sure to bring sunglasses and a face mask or handkerchief to protect you from dust and other dirt particles that may come your way. End this exhilarating trip across Cappadocia with a convenient hotel drop off (pick ups are included as well).
Things to note
- Bring sunglasses and a large handkerchief/face mask that you can tie over your face to protect you from dirt and dust